Friday, September 30, 2011

dream

frustrating dreams have got me to thinking about my past. more specifically my first love, my first kiss...steven. we're back in school. all the old roommates are there. i see him in a room with half the roomies. i go to the other room. i had just gotten back from delivering some pizza to some girl who knew who i was. apparently i had been there the night before and had dropped money there. i did not remember her. so i get back to the apartment and i see him and i get angry. i remember that he left, that he broke it off with me. the others are also being short with him so he decides to leave. we go downstairs together because i have to go back to get my car to deliver more pizzas. once downstairs it seems like we're in new york. we both stand in the taxi line. we are both going to central station so we decide to share a taxi. once in line he begins to open up to me. he says something about his mother. he begins to cry. i try to kiss him and i drink his tears. we hug. we're somewhere else now. i tell him i loved him since i first met him..he tells me he loves me too. then i say the cliche, "you don't have to say it just because i say it," line.


weird weird weird. sometimes i hate dreams....oh well, time to get ready for work. good news, finally got a new acoustic. now i have to practice. get my fingers used to the pain.

the pain.....

so many things to do, so many thoughts going through my head. wish i had complete alone time. need to clean my room to get creative yet again.

No comments: