Friday, June 20, 2008

El Trip A La Casa De Pot

There's nothing I can do about anything, so why not laugh? I love laughing yo. I got to feeling this way because of one trip to home depot and because of the trip i took after. The latter was a head trip mind you but must still not be discounted. I needed to go to the home dePot to buy my bro-ham a gift card, it's his b-day yo. So my friend and I are in the checkout line, and wham, she begins, "I used to work at Home Depot," she says to the guy at the register. Let the games begin, it's on sucka'. Their little flirty banter continues and there I am thinking, 'great, once again i feel like the fucking bump on a log. I wonder if it's something about me that doesn't let me do that or if i truly just am uncomfortable with that type of interaction. Then i think, well why do some girls always have to do that shit? Does if serve a purpose? It makes it difficult for me not to think that people like these just want attention. Who knows, maybe i'm just jealous. When we leave the store i tell my friend i've been in this position before so i'm used to it. Then she's like no girl he was flirting with both of us....rrrrright.
Anywho while we're getting coffee and trippin' balls i tell her we should go to l.a. sometime to party it up. One of her first concerns is, "Will guys flirt with me over there?" Hmmm...let me think about that, probably. I was just a bit annoyed at this question. It reminds me of the ideas i had about moving to new mexico. Some friends used to tell me, yeah man, you'll find an awesome guy out there, and for a moment, i believed. But I guess the truth is that I feel like i won't find anything, anywhere. I feel like an unappealing bump on a log, at least to guys. Alone it's great, i'm fabulous, but i guess when i put myself in a group setting, the other girl always wins....I was going to end it at this but just typing that last sentence infuriates me...why the hell must it be such a competition and the prize always guys, guys' attentions....Are there any better prizes, cuz i'm over lame dick.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"no girl he was flirting with both of us."

Call me elitist, but you might not be compatible with a person who speaks in this manner...and look Ms. "The other girl always wins," apparently you have forgotten about the older brother, the indian boy and all the long-haired menses you have "won."

Ew...menses doesn't look good typed. Should be menzes. Ah, that's better.