Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rrrriiiip It!!!

Holy frugen-frag it's windy as balls outside. As you can see 'balls' has replaced fuck in this case. I notice that my m.o., when it comes to guys, is fairly predictable, to me at least, because i do it the same way every time. It reminds me of the Rilo Kiley song (Plane Crash in C):


"when its all the stupid things


so damn confusing to me


like talking it through


controlling my temper


like letting it go


saying please forgive me


or laughing at your jokes"


I indeed laugh at the jokes, even if they're not that great, but once it's fo' sho' that you and me aint happenin', i check out. The jokes are no longer funny. damn....i have to pee like a mofo. i shall take care of it. [PAUSE]

[RESUME]Where was I? Aww, yes, boys and being over them. I'm over 'the boy' now.

No comments: