Wednesday, November 26, 2008

para ti no tengo amor....para ti no tengo nada

111408/1205pm

1.
the ups and downs are incredible,
i know them well.
looking back i can map out what
happened when, by the point in the
curve at that time.
the point is at the bottom right now.
if this time wasn't tainted with sorrow,
i could liken it to meditating,
to clearing my mind,
for i find myself empty but for the
sorrow.

2.
i love folk music because it speaks
to me it seams
to say things could be worse
but they may be getting better.
then there's the sadness.
the sad sound of the acoustic guitar.
the harmonica solo.
bobby d. had it right.
upbeat folk is good as well.
can't get enough of that tambourine,
beating and clanging out
the sound of solidarity.
making visible the
the invisible ties that bind.


****
I get on this trip listening to music that i like.
I will listen to a song over and over and over again
like it aint no thang. Today's song on loop is called
A Real Time Here by Lloyd & Michael



Above is a video of Lloyd & Michael performing live.
I have no clue what song it is because i cannot hear
sound from the youtube site at work for some reason.
so i guess i'll listen to my post later.
the end.

No comments: