Friday, January 16, 2009

bubble tea time

oh how i missed those litte balls in my mouth...i used to buy bubble tea all the time in l.a. but i haven't done so here in abq. i did buy large tapioca balls a while back and i've been waiting to use them. i think now is the time. i just found this super awesome website with tons on info on how to make it...i am very excited.

since it takes a bit of time, i will give it a go this weekend. i feel so restless, like right now i just want to thrash around...could i have Restless Body/Mind Syndrome? probs leaning more toward the restless mind. i just wish i could be doing so many things right now...now. but then i start thinking of all the shit in my life that needs sorting or cleaning and i let that stop me from doing other things.

i miss my brazilian girls cd. i wonder if they make records?

man i just have these images in my head of me in the wind, being light and breezy. okay, wtf is wrong with me. i feel like i'm going crazy....it's most likely that it's all just a bit of the ol' pre-mentrual fun times.

i miss crazy adventures. i miss l.a. i miss my friends.

man, this post started off so positive, with talk of tapioca balls all up in my mouth in the near future...and now i'm here. i think i'll feel better in about 45 minutes when i get to leave. i have therapy today. i really hate driving to the NE. i was going to say the traffic is bad but it isn't really. have i forgotten l.a? well bit by bit, i guess i am.

so i met dude. i seem to think about him, but not about anything specifically, just about him. i dont' know what this means. i don't think anyone's ever liked me...okay maybe someone has. but anywho, i find myself wanting to just hang out with him. it really does remind me of a high school thing. he seems very shy about kissing me, or rather about being aggresive, which i am all about. but anywhos...i just want to be at home (in a clean home w/well organized kitchen cabinets + fridge) w/the chess board set-up, maybe some razzle dazzle, def some bomb ass music and the boy. lets play chess. maybe i do like awkwardness? it beats predictability...or does it?

man, this post is all about the question mark?
i like how i made that a question.

anywho here's the link to the bomb-ass site w/boba instructions...in a nutshell

http://www.ellenskitchen.com/recipebox/bubblet.html

the end...i have some work to do....i guess.
))<>((

No comments: