Wednesday, January 21, 2009

a new earth

I received in the mail the package my friend, nehizzle, sent me for christmas/new years, go January! It's seriously a good package, umkay.
The Contents:
bomb-ass incense (i love incense)
taj-mahal tea
cool incense holder
A New Earth by Tolle
Metal Wallet thingy
Hamlet 2 DVD

Shortly after opening this box i was trying to use everything. that's how much i liked it. i should send more packages considering how happy they make me when i recieve them. yeah man, more packages time. well actually i have to wait until i get paid or else i can't buy more goodies for the boxes.

i am so sleeeeeeeeeeeepy. i did not follow through with my plan of not sitting on my bum at home. i did indeed sit on my bum doing nothing much until around 8:30 pm. Then i started washing dishes and organizing the kitchen cabinets. Both jobs are still in progress, but i feel more hopeful today. I will continue w/it today. Then i can focus on meal plans and record organizing. Then ultimately i want to focus on making things on a reg. schedule. Fur realz.

man i have to pee hardcore.
ill beee baaaaaaaaaack.

[PAUSE]

[RESUME]

i feel better now. a nap would greatly help though.
i went to sleep at 1:03 am. i began reading A New Earth.
I didn't want to stop reading, but i had to. I shall read more today. I'm excited about this. the end.

No comments: