Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain

I'm becoming impervious to the morning cold. My hands are chapping, they need lotion. I need more dreams. I need more sleep.

Boys: I've held on to an image of what i would like in a boy/guy. It might be more of a feeling right now. I always wanted someone to hold hands with. Someone who is a bit crazy but not as much as me. I want someone who i wouldn't mind having around for breakfast. Someone to listen to records with. Must razzle-dazzle. non-smoker.

"Stop breathing, stop breathing, Breathing for me now. Write it on a post-card, "Dad they broke me. Dad they broke me."
"Nothing gets me off more completly than when you put it down, ten feet down in the ground. Call it a response to negative home."

Can I find someone like this song, Stop Breathing by Pavement? I like it all.
me memememememememememememe....i get tired of myself.

No comments: