Tuesday, January 27, 2009

observing

i'm feeling better today. i'm just trying to observe things. i could be freaking out about life, but, my question is "Why?" There is no point to all that. i used to get pissed off at an old friend who used to say, "To each his own." man, i can't tell you how that pissed me off. I really wanted everyone to have strong passions for everything, i wanted people w/definite opinions. I was entrenched in a dualistic mind-set. Now i see that that is the truth...every person is unique. I can't expect everyone to agree w/me, although at times my ego really wants this. but whatevs...aint no thang but a chicken wang....hahahahahaha

i am going to join the church choir today, if they'll have me.

i am also going to make some bomb-ass food.

the end.

i'm listening to the dixie chicks.

No comments: