Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Feelings nothing more than feelings

so this roller coaster ride that is my period is wreacking havoc yet again. this morning was crazy. i was late to work. i wanted to kill all the drivers on the road and other things as well but hey at least i don't have killer cramps.

at least it's wednesday. two more days then the weekend. life does fly by fast. i have to work on all these things like finishing some drawings and fatty's b-day card.

i have to book my flight for the wedding in september. i still dont' know how many days i want to take off but for sure i should take a few off so that i can visit both dario and joseph. i can't wait to be back in california. the beach, the food, the people...the craziness. life goes on. i played my small role in california.

work seems to be picking up just a bit but we still need a fab job. anywhozle...the end. i ate some cantaloupe that may be making my stomach feel funny. it could be smelling this bath and body works lotion. i don't really like their stuff. it's all scent. i need to tell my sister to never buy me lotions again unless it's like gold bond or burt's bees.

No comments: