Monday, May 11, 2009

NO NO NO

that is me fighting the urge to buy cigs at lunch time. i won't do it. i've already relapsed too many times with them and i know i'll smoke more of them, i just don't want to buy them. i'd like to not want to smoke them ever again. i'll let you know how that goes.

so mother's day 2k9 was the bomb. there was the usual hasstle of trying to get the mexican males to help with the prep. my dad is such a comadre. he's such a talker. when he wants something it has to be then and there, drop what you're doing, but god forbid he do something that is asked of him. if he ever does do something it's only after 3 hours and much pleading...maybe some yelling. anywho, the food was the bomb. my jamaican jerk chicken kabobs were off the chain. there were beans, rice, nopales, salad, corn, carne asada, pollo asado, panela...too much good stuff. i'm actually eating beans for lunch today.

so i went out saturday night and there were no questions on behalf of the parents. i want to go out again today but i'm not too sure how it will go. but then again, this is my life and it needs to be lived....

so back to the business with the boy. he wants a relationship but i told him i'm not ready for that. we'll see how i feel about it later, but basically we might have to be friends because he's done putting out...the other day he wouldn't kiss me because he said kissing meant something to him. so basically he's making me work for it. this is new. my first thoughts when hearing this was, "Challenge!" I really do think like a dude...the conquest is funner, right? so yes i don't know where that is right now, but it's not a bad place.

yesterday my dad wanted me to show him cock-fight videos on youtube. this made me frustrated because how the hell is he going to learn the internet in five minutes. i had to get ready for work. well, actually i could've stayed in the living room chilling, but it's not as fun when there's other people in the house. i really do love my space. i find some videos for him and i'm trying to explain how it works and he keeps complaining about the video quality...anywho, that made me want to sneak out and razzle. i did. i needed more.

okay the end...time to get back to work.

No comments: