Wednesday, May 13, 2009

these are my jams today

band of horses
my morning jacket
explosions in the sky
the shins
rilo kiley
dcfc
iron and wine

thanks pandora...now i'm really wanting to go to the record store and pick up some of these, in particular Band of Horses and My Morning Jacket. I love the dreamy aspect of this music. It's like music for a hot windy day...what do you know? it's a hot windy day. i need to get speakers going in my room so that i'll be able to move the record player to my room from time to time.

i wanted to listen to music while i cleaned my room the other day and had to pop in a cd in the dvd player. laptop, now i miss you. it's okay though...it's just stuff. everthing is just stuff so lets not get too crazy.

i was reading through mollshewrote today and she had reblogged about how, "if some guy hasn't ruined Radiohead for you, you haven't been in love." this reminded me of Y.C. He was big into RH. and i do believe at some points i felt in love with him. when does the beating of my heart, the rise and fall of my chest, the wistful sigh...when does it turn into love?

No comments: