Tuesday, June 2, 2009

billie holiday....i love him.


this song is because i saw coffee-shop guy today. i commented on his music. they were playing music on his ipod: the smiths...le sigh. this is how i almost fell in love with one of my friends, then i found out he is gay. could coffee-shop guy be gay? part of me hopes so, cuz really, if not then i need to make this happen soon. or at least an awkward situation. i can make that happen.


sighing like a contented lover.
chest heaving, heart dancing in my chest,
and all it took was a look.
now if only we can tear down the wall
between us and exchange words
face to face or
better yet, no words.
Let me hear your body talk.

Unrequited-? things are good for one thing.
creative inspiration...expression.
More containers to fill with your emotions.
Empty vessels no more, some even
overflowing.
Who will stop the flow?

(that last line reminds me of blood...hahaha) okay the end.

No comments: