Wednesday, June 10, 2009

taking it back old school

Man i'm being hit by a wave of nostalgia. It's the music and the weather. Everything else is new and albuquerque related. Anywhozle, i'm listening to Alkaline Trio's S/T cd and the sky is brown/gray overcast, it just finished raining and it's windy. This would be so perfect if i was still living at Stardust. I could listen to these heart wrenching songs in the gloomy weather thinking of all my unrequited crushes...oh good times. Instead i'm here, eating my Kashi Vive w/blueberries and soymilk, wondering how much work will really get done today? I love procrastinating y'alls. I alread uploaded a shiz load of songs to my new and kind of whack mp3 player.

I dreamt again last night. I think this is the third night in a row. They are pleasant dreams but i still can't remember them. Chad decided to talk to me again. We are going to hang out tonight. I guess que sera sera, but i'm still not attracted to him. How can I be? I mean i've already hooked up with his cute/hot friend. I guess I'm looking for an assertive cute-ish dude. Anywho, yes, we're going to hang out and i'll see if he still wants to go to White Sands next friday. I still want to go. I still...lots of things..

Even though my clothes fit me better today, and my outfit is totes cute today, the number on the scale is still refusing to come down. That's cool. In retaliation i'm going to do the elliptical for 50 minutes today...what what...okay the end. Time to start my work...boo work...boo urns.

ps. i'm totes going to the coffee shop today. I'm prepared. Cute outfit=check, make-up in purse=check, no lunch from home=check. I hope i get in some words with scott....mmmkay? umkay.

pss. i'm totes trying to juggle 2-3 dude things right now...i love multi-tasking.

No comments: