Tuesday, June 9, 2009

insanity rising

i can feel myself going crazier right about now. i decided to print some google maps of the trails i walk after work. basically i learned that i'm not walking as much as i thought, which would make sense because i'm not losing as much weight as i think i should be. my first thought was to buy a hamburger but i know i shouldn't. i should accept and move on and plan to move more in the future. man, i'm so jonesing to play some tennis but my tennis parter (sister-in-law) is having baby issues. my niece is running a fever so that is top priority...she needs to get better. i need to whack some balls. i guess it would be good for me to try and find a tennis partner here in the SW quadrant. someone without kids.

anywho, i'm still debating what to do at lunch. i think it would be too weird to go again today, after having gone yesterday to see the coffee-shop-guy. i'm not too confident in this outfit either so it's for the best, or is it....okay, i've got to hold my horses.

i need to buy an mp3 player. maybe i'll do that today.

53 more minutes to lunch...i can make it. i will not go back to that coffee place today...

No comments: