Friday, February 27, 2009

"BLOOD FOREVER"

On my lunch break today i had to get some stuff done. I went to the post-office to mail my sister the camera I've not been mailing for like a week, then i headed to the bank to get some scrilla to pay my therapist. I'm thinking of changing my day. i used to like it on Friday because then i felt like i was doing something, but right now I'd rather just go home....any who, i parked my car at a meter and walked to the bank. right before the cross-walk, someone had tagged "Blood Forever" on a parking ticket dispenser thingy. i told myself i'd get a photo of it on the way back, but of course i forgot. i am soo in the moment that i'm enjoying the new things so much i forget about the past...no, i think it was the razzle-dazzle. anywho, it was really funny. i can just imagine some little kid scrawling this on there w/his or her black sharpie. hey kid, gangs aren't cool. read a book. please.

the walk was really nice. i really get a kick out of walking around downtown during the day.

I'm listening to the Lola Beltran station on Pandora.com and it's really making me want to sing real loud and drank some beers and lament the woes of love. if i don't eat anything else besides what I've planned, i think i can fit 3 miller lites into today's caloric budget. imma get my miller lite drank on.

this is nice....it's Friday...35 more minutes until the weekend begins. in 37 minutes I'm going to be on the freeway. i love the drive to the therapist's. i didn't in the beginning but it's growing on me. i think it's the knowing that i don't really have anything to do. sure i have therapy, but i'm not rushing off to go home, or go out...i guess i like the 'no rush' feeling of my drive.

anywho...time to finish up my work, or not.

No comments: