Wednesday, February 4, 2009

i saw him again

i just remembered that last night i dreamt of him, my first big crush who i swore i was in love with who also gave me my first kiss. it was very odd. we were in a small room w/another girl and we were all lying on the floor, as if to sleep. i couldn't sleep knowing that he was just 2 feet away. i wanted to ask him questions and such but i didn't. instead i got up tried to find a tupperware container and a spoon. i was trying to be really quiet because i think i wanted to scoop him up and put him in the container. i guess i wanted to make off w/him. very weird. i'm glad that he didn't say anything though, because those words can't be trusted, i made everything up afterall, in my head.
anywho....i do enjoy dreaming of him from time to time. hopefully i won't feel so drawn to him in the future dreams. maybe we can be buds. i am trying to be friends w/the guy in my dreams. i wonder what my therapist would say?

No comments: