Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

I may not have been born today but i have felt like a fool most of my life. Go figure. When i was younger i used to wish i was born today, not three days after, but then by b-day would be even more of a joke. You see my b-day always falls around Easter time. What's the problem with that you say? Well if you're Catholic you know that it's not just one day, Easter. It's Lent then it's Holy Week. There's fasting, not being allowed to do fun things, etc. It never felt right to fully celebrate when just a few days away Jesus would be nailed to the cross. This is what i grew up with. Now that i'm older (and my mom's not home) it doesn't matter as much. But now i have no one to celebrate it with...boo hoo...poor me. It's okay though, i have myself, and i usually treat myself very well. I'm my own sugar-mama...that's the way to go.

I'm going to try to get my bro to play either tennis or bocce w/me this weekend. We'll see how it goes. He always claims to be tired. Hint Hint...that's cuz you need to exercise to have more energy. This doesn't make sense to him.

I can't wait for friday. I get to bitch to my therapist about whatever i want for an hour, then i get to go see the Fractal show. Can't wait for my friends to get here so that we can go OUT out to a bar and order a drank. the end. it's wedenesday. friday's not too far off...

my legs are sore...

1 comment:

NeyNey said...

Dude, you're gonna have like a 5-day bday celebration...think about what my bday will be like and feel better :P...And sidenote: my word verification for this comment is bulicy--WHY is that not a real word (I just googled it)-I love it!