Thursday, April 23, 2009

back on track

except for this ear problem that is new, everything is starting to be good again. today i'm officially beginning to track my food, again. i'm going to go watch a movie about Crips and Bloods and i'm going to hang out with the new guy. we myspace messaged each other and i think we're good now. i can't be in no realtionship, but i can always hang out.

i do love working here...my coworkers kill me. just a minute ago they were talking about hotdogs. one of them had them last night for dinner. he had the long and skinny kind...not the "short and fat kind" my boss chimed in. then one of them kept saying 'footlong' and i try to ignore it...but they're waiting for my response...oh guys, the only reason i can't stand this talk is because i haven't had a good hot dog in such a long time...i dont' want to hear this. other than that...talk away.

woot woot...less than an hour until lunchtime...today i'm going over to the bank to get some scrillah for the movie and for therapy tomorrow....then i'll probs just drive around and razzle...eat my sandwich..maybe doodle. the end.

be positive.

No comments: