Thursday, April 9, 2009

simmer down now

that was a good madtv sketch/catchphrase thingy...anywho, yeah i need to simmer down now because i'm getting a little too into my music right now. i'm listening to Sultans of Swing by Dire Straits...this song is jamming. so yeah, mixing a jamming song with some razzle-dazzle = me chair-dancing at work. i just want to dance dance dance...speaking of dance dance dance, i need to read that Murakami book.

okay the end...it' time to eat my sandwich
and work.

i ate this for b-fast.
Kashi Vive +
Blueberries +
Vanilla Soymilk =
Yum



I'm developing a new fondness for the word yum. In Robbins' book "Still Life With A Woodpecker," Bernard Wrangle, the main character, has but two mantras in life. Yum and Yuk. i think they're fitting.

1 comment:

Sonah's bitch. said...

that makes me want to poop just looking at it...I used to eat Go Lean for breakfast, and I would poop right after. It was still a good breakfast though, if not long lasting.

cencep--sounds like a cough medicine.

Omg the second one was "jewaYoga" haha.