Monday, April 27, 2009

YAY

halway through the day and i'm finally awake. i was debating what to do to fill the time and while work is always an option i opted for something more exciting, or productive for me. what can i do here at work that will help me save time out there? i know, how about plan this saturday's trip with fatty? sounds good.
1. Giggling Springs (gigglingsprings.com)


the pool is now paved and it really does look nicer than this picture i found. there's a hammock by the river...glorious.

2. Tent Rocks National Monument




3. home...by now we must be tired.

So i looked up the driving directions now i just need to print them. what worries me is the chance of missing my turn. i've never driven that far north and i have no clue what the road is like or if anything has large street signs. i guess i'll hope for the best and if i miss my turn i could keep going on the four north then back down through santa fe...but i'd rather not.

No comments: