Friday, April 3, 2009

Yum-update

so the cold hard facts are in, and what i've discovered is that if i follow the Tiramisu recipe as is, each serving will range between 450 and 670 cal...i can't remember how much fat but it's up there, somewhere between 35-45g. Crazy. So i'm going to make a healthier version. It won't be as fun, but then again i won't wake up on sunday 1-2 pounds heavier, cuz you know i wouldn't be able to resist eating more of that delicious goodness. I'm just hoping it's still good. It probs will be. I have no recent basis for comparison on the Tiramisu front....

i'm watching Colbert Report at work. I like it better than the Daily Show. Colbert!!!!!je l'aime. I am joining the 1031project. It's on.


I have to pee really badly right now...and i'm doing the sit down pee pee dance...my leg is jangling...okay...brb
i'm back....and i just got off the phone w/the hot customer who's trying to set me up with one of his fitters. He is sending the dude over today. It felt like such a business transaction. I asked it be done after 2pm...how accomodating. So this guy has no clue that homeboy and i have been talking about him. now lets just hope he's an okay to look at guy...even more importantly, lets hope i find something to say to him. But what? Do i reveal the truth...that this was planned. Do i ask him out? This is hard...but we'll see what happens. Now i'm debating whether to walk or not...do i want to be kinda sweaty? No, but i have to work out...
arghhhh.....i don't want to let this stress me out....his name is Jeremiah..i like it.

No comments: