Tuesday, April 28, 2009

DONDE ESTA MI DINERO?

good question. where is my income tax return money? well now i know it will be on it's way once i sign some letter saying, "hey foolios, please send me my money. i am broke-ish."

i was looking up tickets to cali for the friends wedding and if i buy early they probs won't be too much...tops 250. i don't know what kind of plans my friends want to make or what but dario wants me to go early and hang out. sound like fun yo. maybe. anywho, these blasted cramps are finally going away.

i brought naked nuggets for lunch with some veggies. the nuggets are pretty good. they're like adult nuggets i guess. they don't have that outside breading so they're a bit healthier...mmmmm...protein...mmm...meat. fast forward one hour to lunch please. i'm going to haul ass to get home to check on my litle Peppola.

No comments: