Tuesday, April 28, 2009

martes

Apr 13 2009 3:55 PM

"i think i found another one. this time she has a brain!!! and a job and is independent as hell. its nice not having to pay for everything and have a women buy u a beer and a shot to take advantage of u."

new guy's words about me to one of his friends. this was in the beginning. now i have to think things through. he texted me last night to hang out and drink with him and his friend. i wanted to but i just got my dog back and i have to watch her and i also work super early. i guess our schedules just don't match up. it's the beginning of the week i can't be going out and staying up late. it's hard enough for me to wake up as is....but part of me does feel that if i don't do something more he'll lose interest. i mean, if he does, that's cool, but i kinda wanted to have some friends, you know?

anywho, it's tuesday...i'm still sleepy and now i'm hungry but i have to drink my tea before i can eat.

No comments: