Friday, April 24, 2009

PHUC

all i want to do is sleep but i have therapy after work...then i told my neighbors i'd visit with them and drink tea. i'm just glad it's friday....i can rest somewhat tomorrow in between cleaning and visiting peppers. i really wish they would've let me bring her home then take her back....i can take better care of her. do they think i won't take her back? whatevs...fuckin' rules. i need the paper shredder hardcore so that instead of putting all my papers in a new bag i can just shred what i don't need. i need to organize my life. just thinking about it makes me tired. i'm looking forward to spewing words to my therapist while under the influence of razzle. today i just may really take a nap on her couch. A $16.00 nap....fuck

on a positive note, gossip girl season 1 dics 4 and 5 and The Wrestler are all waiting for me in the mail box...

No comments: