Monday, March 23, 2009

23 Days

In 23 days i will have to go to the airport to pick up my friends. The excitement is mounting. I've been lagging on the making plans though. I'm sure we will have loads of fun, I just want to get some feedback before i make plans.

Monday again....my weekend was pretty awesome. Friday after therapy I went to the co-op to buy some stuff, then i went home and pretty much chillaxed and called it an early night (10pm). It was glorious. I love sleep and I really haven't been getting enough of it. I get up, officially, at 9 am to get ready to go to the zoo with my nephew, niece and sister-in-law. It takes me an hour to get ready but once i'm done, i walk over to my bro's house. It was such a nice warm day that when we got there the lines were uber long. We spent a couple hours there. I was running around with my nephew and lifting him up to see the animals. We had lunch there. I was tempted to get a burger but at the last minute got a chef salad instead...We walked around some more and eventually called it a day.

I didn't end up doing too much on Saturday evening. I was pretty much a lazy bum. Fell asleep on the couch...woke up at 7, went to bed...woke up at noon. Despite this, I got a lot of shit done. I cleaned the kitchen, started organizing the bills, sorted laundry, made some bomb ass-soup, listened to hella records, exercised, showered, razzled and slept.

I woke up too early today but it turned out well. I got to drink my tea, sort more papers, take out the trash and recyclables, feed the dogs and play with peppers before coming to work.

Now i'm looking forward to lunch time so that i can eat and walk at the park. the end.

These past few days i've been dreaming. I can only remember little snippets. What i can remember from the dreams is that there were at least two instances when dudes were liking me. Both times these guys were black. I wonder what that means...i'm open to that. it could just be the regular case of the hornies that i always have..who knows. Another awesome tidbit of dream i remember is sitting at the piano and beginning to play along with some other people who were playing other instruments. It was sooo awesome and freeing, being able to play without knowing how to. I can still sort of remember how it sounded...not bad.

I can perform in my dreams...now if only i could sell tickets for that. Maybe in the future.

No comments: