Friday, March 20, 2009

For Reals?

Yes. For reals. But, why?

So today i was late 4 minutes. I think i'm still half asleep. My eyelids seem to not want to stay open. I heard my alarm, once, at 6:30am, giving me 10 minutes to get out of there, which of course didn't happen.

Anywho, i'm sore all over. I need to go to sleep early during the weekend, caus it aint hapenning during the week. I should make it happen. I didn't even have time to make my tea at home...so now i'm doing it at work. I think i'm hungry....

I had a fucked up dream...all i remember is little bloody body parts. I was watching The Cider House Rules before I went to sleep. I think that explains it. At times I was sympathetic to both cases...but I know that i ultimately don't support abortion...Lame, i know, but whatev.

Okay, i think it's time to brush my hair for the first time today. The fingers i used at home don't count.

No comments: