Wednesday, March 25, 2009

mo money mo probs...no money, even more problems

What up with that, yo?

Even though business seems to be slowing down, i find myself to be busier than balls. This business world thing is tough...i don't know if i'm cut out for it. I dislike deeply the pettiness asscociated with making money.

Anywhozle...i'm tired....i want to see coffee-shop guy but i know that i should exercise instead. There are more benefits to be had from that than from going, seeing him, then thinking about the details and wondering if i made a fool of myself.

I think i was probs obvious with him...hello, that's my MO. that's how i roll, unfortunately. Many moons ago in college we used to have many parties. One of these parties was attended by this dude who gave me a total boner and who was also friends with my roommates. I was dranking and we were talking, and out of nowhere he's like, "you like me right?"....Um yeah, how did you know. Him, "It's obvious." and end scene....foolio straight up called me out on it, but he did nothing productive to the situation. he was just like, yeah i know, now you know i know....and i still don't like you. fucker.

wow...good times.

back to work i guess...i better be pms'ing. oh period, where are you?

No comments: