Thursday, March 5, 2009

this needs to stop

I was late to work yet again. I drifted to sleep around 9:30ish pm in my jeans and all and woke up at 1am. I got up and made my lunch and breakfast for today, I picked my clothes (i'm wearing a sweats-sweater thingy...never thought i'd live to see this day) and i jumped in the shower. This was all good. What i shoudn't have done was razzle then watch Poker at Night, PBS and some infomercial. For reals. I go back to sleep at 3:48 am. Maybe i shouldn't be so surprised that i was late...
whatev.
so i weigh myself when i wake up in the middle of the morning. the number went up. why? whyyyyy? i'm not going to get discouraged because i know i've been eating relatively well and i've begun to do some exercise. Hopefully next week the number will have gone down. we'll see....
anywhozle, today is swimming w/the tots day again. That should be fun. I tried to get my stuff ready so i wouldn't have to go home...but i forgot my contact lenses...so i either go at lunch or just end up going home afterwards anyway, defeating the purpose of trying to get ready ahead.

i think i was having some wild and crazy dreams last night...but i dont' remember. I finished watching Park Chan Wook's Trilogy series. They were really good. Very very good and disturbing. Oldboy, Sympathy for Mr.Vengeance, Lady Vengeance. Next on my cue i have some american movies about working and how tedious it is...and a movie about youngun's entering the real world, and how tedious that it....preach it.

restroom time

No comments: