Friday, March 20, 2009

Bread?

why yes, don't mind if i do.

everyday i spend about 1-2 hours looking up recipes. today seems to be bread day, or rather, today is the day i want to make bread. i have decided on a beer bread and a poppy-chamomile-lemon bread. hopefully they turn out good....yummm bread....

i feel restless and i still have 2.5 hours until my lunch. WTF?

yesterdays swim class w/my nephew went really well. there were only 2 other kids there. we had so much fun and my arms got a nice little workout. next week i'm taking my own car there so that i can stay afterwards for Free Swim. Had i known that there was swimming for regular folks afterwards i would've driven myself sooner. so it's on next week. i love swimming...or rather floating but when there's tons of people it's best to swim and not just float around like a loaf.

No comments: