Monday, March 2, 2009

I Used To Have Game

Re:
Tuesday, June 20, 2000 8:34 AM
From:
"))<>((@aol.com"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
me@yahoo.com

why don't u hear that much???
i think ur pretty hott. well at least
in my mind. if u ever wanna call me
my # is (^@^) (^&-^(#^
calll me whenever and tell me what
u think of me. i already know ur gonna
say "kyle ur a jerk and ur sick. i hate
u and never wanna talk to you again".
but hey u never know. so call me
anytime i don't know when u get up.
o and the reason im up so early is b/c
i fell out of my bed and it hurt.
remember don't bust a nut.
ouch my thong is riding up. see u later
sincerely
kyle

--------------80-----0---098---------09t5

maybe this is why i like dudes in dresses and skirts. did kyle plant the seed?

ps...well at least in my mind...FTW

No comments: