Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Neil Young

I'm all about Neil Young right now. Better late than never. I think his voice is interesting. I like those high pitch squeekies. By the end of today i will hopefully have 5 of his records heading my way....or at least by the end of the day i would've won w/the highest bid on them. I'm already looking forward to getting them in the mail.

So....for the past, well since my mom left, i've been so LAZY. It's hitting me now just how bad this has been. Bad in the sense that i've lost all this time doing nothing but thinking about how i can do things. I say "The End" to that. What the hell am i doing with my time. No more squandering. I think i need to re-prioritize to get myself doing things again. I need to set short term goals and reach them. Okay so i'm working on losing weight, but all i'm doing right now is making my food. First off, i need to make a schedule, so that i can see how much time is available to me (it's a lot) then i need to fill those slots and stick to it. I know myself....i need to push myself like this. If i let myself choose, then i do nothing. Anywho, all of this was initially spurred on by reading an article in The Big Takeover #63...It was an interview with V. Dale and he talked about punk. What it means and stuff. Anywho, it reminded me to question, to be curious, to do, not to be complacent. There are so many things i want to learn...what is holding me back. I am holding me back. so today i say no more LAZINESS.

oh right...i was writing about neil young. anywhozle, can't wait for those records to be in my house, on my turntable.

21 more minutes to lunch. i have a sandwich and some veggie salad thing. i want to go to the coffee shop today. it is nice outside. i will sketch/doodle. i was not wanting to go because i started feeling like shit about how i look, but you know, it is what it is so i take it or leave it...can't leave it, so i take it.

No comments: