Monday, March 30, 2009

who knows where the time goes?

besides being an awesome song by Fairport Convention, that's also an excellent question. Who knows? I don't. This weekend just wizzed by. I was able to go for a nice long walk on saturday. I hung out with the kiddos yesterday..that was nice. They leave for california this wed. to visit the grandma. I don't know how long they'll be gone but i'm going to miss them. I love having a nephew and a niece...they rule. the end.

Monday....blah...it's cold and windy here. I know that shouldn't stop me from walking but it will. I need to think of other things i can do for exercise on my lunch hour. Maybe things that i can do here at work, outside....maybe i can just go for a walk here instead of driving to the park. I think want to go to the coffee shop today though. I haven't seen the boy in over a week...i think it's about time.

No comments: