Thursday, March 26, 2009

thursday...hells yes

so far, 9 minutes into my work day, it's not too bad. i'm eating my b-fast sandwich, which is like a normal sandwich except i added grilled-flat mushrooms and i grilled the turkey and paired it with swiss and the whole grain bread...it's all melty and delicioius. two slices of turkey will ensure that i'm not hungry for a while. i brought cantaloupe today. it's nice and sweet. anywho...oh shit..i just remembered that i forgot to grab my bathing suit and towel for todays swim class....hmmm

anywho, whatev. my mom sent me a birthday package. it is the bomb. i'm wearing this really nice purple v-neck sweater she sent me and i'm drinking some of the tea as well. she sent me everything...kitchen gadgets, socks, tea, notepads, candles, natural soap, other bath products and some really nice and comfy sandals...go mom.

for reals...it was right on the money...one week from saturday and i will no longer be 25, but 26.

the end...time to read some articles and eat my b-fast...

ps. the first song pandora played today was "Get Me Away From Here I'm Dying" by belle and sebastian. this must be a good sign

No comments: