Wednesday, March 18, 2009

EXERCISE + RAZZLE = FUN TIMES

I feel so energized. I took a walk in the park today. I went along the whole perimeter this time...the last times i cut through the middle because i didn't want to explore the unknown. i am a wimp sometimes....but i did it today.

i think it's funny to see other walkers because i go by them 3-4 times and i still don't know what to do. That is to say, if people are looking up i like to say, "hey" and smile...or just smile...or a hand wave. But some walkers are not having it. No smile...that's cool, i guess.

Anywho...i calculated how much i walked and it turned out to be more than i thought. Who knows, i might actually start dropping pounds soon...but back to the main topic...This combo of movement and razzle-dazzling in nature rules. i just walk around and look at the budding leaves...the sun shining through...okay the end.
I can go on and on in this dreamy state, well, probs for about 15 min. more.

I want to bake something. I can make beer bread. Yum...and now that i'm burning calories i can actually eat some baked goods.


okay 1 hour left to work. gotta get shit done, you know?

yes you do.

No comments: